Copenhagen Gig

Tour dates, reviews, meetups, live photos...

Copenhagen Gig

Postby NiX » 8th Nov 09, 19:56

Anybody going to the gig on the 5th of december? Mybe a classic meet up somewhere in Copenhagen, were about 10 people aldready?

It´s a saturday gig so there should be a party before and after. And hopefully also a party setlist. Mybe something like this;

Jackson Whites
This Revolution
Only One Hell
Love Shit
Schizcophonic
Maltzev Cocktalil
Bi-polar baby
Miles away girl
Show a little emotion
Understanding Jane

Encore
Headfuck
29Xtimes
Rocket 69
I wanna go

That would get me going for another pint or two...

Cheers
Nix
L.A.M.F.
NiX

Time On Stage

Postby NiX » 9th Nov 09, 20:37

They will hit the stage at around 23.00 on this evening of tatoo and go-go girls. Of course they will headline on this evening of GnR wannabes and will wipe the others off the stage!
I forgot one song on the setlist before, it´s a saturday gig so they must include Weekend!!

Cheers
NiX
L.A.M.F.
NiX

Re: Time On Stage

Postby TonyS » 20th Nov 09, 13:52

NiX wrote:They will hit the stage at around 23.00 on this evening of tatoo and go-go girls. Of course they will headline on this evening of GnR wannabes and will wipe the others off the stage!
I forgot one song on the setlist before, it´s a saturday gig so they must include Weekend!!

Cheers
NiX

Hi, is the 23.00 confirmed? I don't want to travel several hundred miles for this gig just to turn up at 8pm and find out that the wildies were on earlier in the day. That would be a rather large d'oh.

I agree re weekend
TonyS

Postby NiX » 24th Nov 09, 21:46

The information about this is from the guys who´s in charge of the whole event. They wrote back and said that the WH:S would headline and would hit the stage around 23:00!

Hope that there will be some WH:S fans around, not sure how big they are in Denmark, were about 10 long time fans from Sweden that will smash the place a part...

Hope they play the setlist and include Weekend as the last one...

Cheers
NiX
L.A.M.F.
NiX

Postby NiX » 6th Dec 09, 14:30

Great gig, crazy event wiith alot of sleaze rockers. THe set went down really well and was like a Wh:s jukebox with all the hits and some covers. The Maltzev Cocktal fitted reallly well with its singalong. So now im recovering and will be back writing a short review about the Chutzpah Jnr...
L.A.M.F.
NiX

Postby TonyS » 7th Dec 09, 11:58

In no particular order the setlist was:

I Wanna Go
Revolution
Sick Of Drugs
Vanilla Radio
Someone Who Won't Let Me Go
White Lies
Nothing Ever Changes
Understanding Jane
Carmalita
Headfuck
Caffeine Bomb
Suckerpunch
Sunshine from New York
Mazel Tov Cocktail
29x

It was a blinding gig, really good crowd, great venue.

I completely failed to buy Chutzpah Jnr as I found no merch stand despite walking around the entire venue 3 times at different points in the night. However, as NiX appears to have purchased one I must just be stoopid.
TonyS

Postby Jyrki » 7th Dec 09, 12:34

Only two songs from Chutzpah?!? We can't have that in Finland!
Jyrki

Postby NiX » 7th Dec 09, 12:50

They have a small table just on the left side of the stage after the show. Only cd´s and
No Santa Hats or shirts, i gave 10£ for mine...hope everyone gets their Chutzpah Jnr, mybe they could sell them on the website after the Christmas shows is finished?
L.A.M.F.
NiX

Postby Keith Richard » 7th Dec 09, 13:39

TonyS wrote:In no particular order the setlist was:

I Wanna Go
Revolution
Sick Of Drugs
Vanilla Radio
Someone Who Won't Let Me Go
White Lies
Nothing Ever Changes
Understanding Jane
Carmalita
Headfuck
Caffeine Bomb
Suckerpunch
Sunshine from New York
Mazel Tov Cocktail
29x

It was a blinding gig, really good crowd, great venue.

I completely failed to buy Chutzpah Jnr as I found no merch stand despite walking around the entire venue 3 times at different points in the night. However, as NiX appears to have purchased one I must just be stoopid.

That's one of the best set lists I've seen....period!
cause the chances are good that it wont let you down, like maybe drinking with Keith, or seeing Dolly Parton's tits...
Keith Richard

Postby TonyS » 7th Dec 09, 13:41

The reason they only played a couple of chutzpah songs is because they have to detune for them... so they played both as the encore (along with 29x) - Ginger explained this after every single chutzpah song was shouted for when he asked for requests

Regarding the CD, yes I clearly am stoopid. Nice to meet you NiX by the way
TonyS

Return to Wildhearts Live