new campaign Nov 9th

Albums, singles, songs and general Ginger banter

new campaign Nov 9th

Postby bewley » 18th Nov 15, 01:13

Hiya folks, how're you all doing? I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to the new campaign which Ginger promised "launches on November 9th". He also claimed: "Just hang tight until September, when all will be fully revealed like a top quality stripper."
http://www.gingerwildheart.net/2015/08/ ... ge-update/

Now, I've seen no mention of anything being revealed in September nor of anything launching on November 9th. It's not like Ginger to miss his promised dates - well, except the book, but he's apologised for that!

Sooooo am I missing something? Pledgers are talking about the new Hey! Hello! and Mutation like they've already started - but where?

Yours in confusion,
Bewley
If pride is a memory, is nobody angry?
bewley

Re: new campaign Nov 9th

Postby Zoloft » 19th Nov 15, 12:45

He stated on the facebook page that he is delaying the new campaign, until the book one is complete. He doesn't want the overlap, and doesn't feel right having us pay again, when the last one isn't done yet. . . so, probably late January or February!
"Be careful what you pretend to be, because in the end, you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut paraphrased from his novel "Mother Night."
Zoloft

Re: new campaign Nov 9th

Postby bewley » 20th Nov 15, 01:03

Oh, thanks Zoloft, you are a fine person and will be rewarded unexpectedly. But where was this on Facebook? Ginger's page? The Wildhearts page? Hey Hello page? GASS page? I've spent hours trawling every last damn post on these pages and found no reference to any delays. Shame it's not been added to any of the original posts announcing the Nov 9 launch.

However, in the process I did find this info buried on Hey Hello... and I mean literally buried in passing comments... Bless Kris Coverdale for doing some repeating.
- "Expect an April release, with a couple of singles/videos before that."
- "It won't be a typical Pledge campaign, it'll be released through a label distributed through Pledge. There will just be a date of release and a chance to pre-order it. No silly 100% nonsense this time."

Fingers crossed the actual release will be advertised better than the delay otherwise who knows if I'll actually hear when it's out. I might as well give up trying to follow Ginger any more if this is how news is getting spread :( He's not helping me by having so many places to hide important information, haha!

Take it easy, y'alll :D
If pride is a memory, is nobody angry?
bewley

Return to Ginger Music and General Chat