Video Featuring 2 GASS Songs

Albums, singles, songs and general Ginger banter

Video Featuring 2 GASS Songs

Postby md4man » 4th Dec 14, 01:00

I recently made a video from footage of me climbing & then descending on bike a rather large hill in my area & used the GASS tracks "Down The Dip" & "Brand New Original Sin" for the music.

I'm posting this message for forum members that do not yet have GASS so you can get a small sampler. I made the video pretty much immediately after reading the November GASS Q&A, in which Ginger said he hoped people would get his music out there for others to hear, so hopefully it is looked at as me doing the right thing.

Anyway, enjoy & if you don't yet have GASS you should know that while the 2 songs I used are relatively similar in style there is an extremely wide array of music styles so far. It's much like 555% in that respect. It's the best 30 pounds you'll ever spend on anything musical, for sure.

Oh yeah, here's the link:

Can't Watch This?
md4man

Re: Video Featuring 2 GASS Songs

Postby Ginger » 4th Dec 14, 10:56

I can't believe I just watched this whole thing.

And enjoyed it!

Gx
Ginger

Postby Knetan » 4th Dec 14, 11:20

Now where's the like button on this thing...

Oh, you have to express your appreciation. Well, I appreciate it and two gret songs picked as well:)
Knetan

Postby DangerousBeans » 4th Dec 14, 16:36

I cycle a fair bit but i think i'd have chucked it cycling up that monster hill.At first i wondered why everyone was suicidally driving on the wrong side of the road..then i saw your location.
Loved the downhill and cracking song selections. :D
Seems such a shame but it kept us entertained

Darren Brodie
DangerousBeans

Postby md4man » 4th Dec 14, 16:39

Thanks. I may ride bikes but I hate watching biking videos. Watching them is but 1/2 a step above watching paint dry, in my opinion. The music is the only thing that makes my biking videos bearable. I'm just trying to spread the good word.

It's been way too cold & icy around here to do any biking since I recorded the ride in the video. It may actually warm up & be clear enough to get out this weekend. Hopefully I can even get somewhere with some nice scenery (unlike this video). If that happens, are there any special requests for other GASS songs to use?

Any particular songs you'd like to get out there, if only in this small way, Ginger?
Last edited by md4man on 5th Dec 14, 03:41, edited 1 time in total.
md4man

Postby fabrice » 4th Dec 14, 21:46

Good call! But it seems quite dangerous to do some push-bike on the road of Albion. 8-)
fabrice

Postby Mattie » 5th Dec 14, 01:56

fabrice wrote:Good call! But it seems quite dangerous to do some push-bike on the road of Albion. 8-)

That aint Albion Fabrice, notice the cars are on the wrong (or correct in your case) side of the road.

I felt a certain sense of relief when the downhill section started, must have been the empathy for the uphill struggle that preceded it!
ImageImage
Mattie

Return to Ginger Music and General Chat